Monday 17 July 2017

Preliminary Evaluation- Post Production

For the post production process, we split into three smaller groups and myself and my partner uploaded and edited the video on iMovie as this is likely to be the editing software we will use in the editing of our real video so will give us some experience beforehand.

To replicate the video correctly, using our storyboard we cropped the video footage accordingly as well as making the lip synching as accurate as possible to maintain the professional element. We then made the clips black and white and after looking at various tutorials online, we also added the black border around the outside of the video.

Overall, I have gained a valuable insight in these preliminary tasks and have now learnt more about camerawork and editing which I can apply to my own music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note To Examiner:

Dear Examiner, Thank you for taking the time to look through my media coursework I have completed this year. I have throughly enjoyed this...